A weekly podcast for entrepreneurs, founders and business owners
The Entrepreneur’s Accountant™ Podcast is a weekly business podcast, released every Tuesday, for entrepreneurs, founders, and business owners who want to build lasting financial value and supercharge the growth of their business.
Join host Chip Schweiger, CPA as he dives into the tips and tricks that can help you level up your company to build value and create a business that goes from seven-figures to eight, and from eight-figures to nine.
And, you’ll learn from the brightest minds of savvy, successful entrepreneurs like you, so that you can create, innovate, and achieve.
The Secret Strategy For Timing The Sale of Your Business – The Entrepreneur’s Accountant
- The Secret Strategy For Timing The Sale of Your Business
- 10 Reasons Why Investors Say No to Great Ideas
- Recurring Revenue – The Magic of Getting Your Customers to Pay You Again, and Again, and Again
- Why It’s Better to Have a Big Chunk of a Small Pie
- Private Equity – Match Made in Heaven or Hell on Earth?